In 2008 and 2009 the board of directors and membership invested in a $335,000 revitalization project including the following:
- New Course Layout
- One new Hole and green (#4), replacing old #9 that was sold for housing. Hole #4 became the longest par 4 on the course measuring 415 yards from the Blue tees. The fairway is contoured with moguls and out of bounds waits on both sides of the hole.
- A new green was built for hole #3, extending the hole over 70 yards.
- Forward and back tees were established providing golfers three sets of tees in which to choose from depending on their skill level. The addition of the forward tees puts our course to normal lengths for high school girls golf and women’s events, while the back tees will offer new challenges for everyone choosing to play a more challenging set of tees.
- New concrete cart paths were installed to incorporate the new hole to the existing course.
- The course was re-rated following the layout change and a new slope and rating were established. The handicaps on the holes were adjusted to reflect the changes that were made.
- New hole signs and new tee markers were purchased to to reflect the changes.
Course Layout Prior to 2009 Current Course Layout
- New Irrigation System
- The system allows us to water more effective and more efficient than in the past. The system allows us the capability to run as little is two sprinkler heads a time. The new well is equipped with a VFD to increase efficiency by only using the amount of electricity necessary operate, which will cut electrical costs in the future. Yardage plates were also installed on the sprinkler heads